In accordance with A.R.S. Section 15-189.05, as added by Laws 2018, Ch. 285, Section 3, Northland Preparatory Academy hereby reports the following information regarding our staff and teacher salary increases for the 2018-19 school year:
- Relating to the provision of special education services for the 2018-19 budget year, our pupil:teacher ratio is 10:1 and our pupil:staff ratio is 6:1.
- The number of full-time equivalent certificated employees is 30.8.
• Our average base* teacher salary in 2017-18 was $40,050.
• Our average base* teacher salary as budgeted for 2018-19 is $42,779.
• This reflects an average increase of $2,729, which is an average increase of 6.81%.
*Base salary does not include additional performance-based pay from Proposition 301.
Some important notes and explanations:
All returning teachers at NPA are receiving a 7.55% increase over their 2017-18 base salaries. When there are changes in teaching staff where a teacher with less experience replaces a teacher with more experience, the overall average increase can be below the standard salary increase of 7.55%.
In addition to teacher increases, NPA decided to increase salaries for non-teaching staff. Non-teaching staff at NPA are receiving raises of up to 3%.
UPCOMING FISCAL YEAR:
NPA’s Governing Board proposed its expenditure budget for Fiscal Year 2019 on June 18th, 2018, and formally adopted the budget at its meeting on July 9th, 2018.
Below are links to a summaries of the budget expenditures, the budget revenue worksheet, as well as notification of the hearing by the Board:
RECENT FISCAL YEAR:
ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT ITEMS
Please follow the link below to the ADE website to view NPA’s most recent Annual Financial Report: