Northland Preparatory Academy relies on a Governing Board made up solely of volunteers. Board members serve a three year term. Board members also serve on at least one standing committee.
Governing Board Members (email by clicking name)
- Seat #1: Scott Keller
- Seat #2: Susan McCullough-Treasurer
- Seat #3: Jessica Gabrys-Secretary
- Seat #4: Brian van Meerten
- Seat #5: Nihal Sarikaya-Vice President
- Seat #6: Bonnie Baker
- Seat #7: VACANT – see here for information on filling of vacancy
- Seat #8: VACANT – see here for information on filling of vacancy
- Seat #9: Priscilla Rost
Pursuant to A.R.S.§ 38-431.02 Northland Preparatory Academy hereby states that all notices of the meetings of Northland Preparatory Academy and any of its committees and subcommittees will be posted on the front window of the main building at 3300 E. Sparrow Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ. The building is open from 7:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (except in the summer and summer hours will be posted on the front windows as well as on the web). The meeting notices will be visible from outside the building. Meeting notices will indicate the date, time and place of the meeting and will include an agenda.