Northland Prep Employment Opportunities & HRHuman Resources
FAQs and Information
Northland Prep seeks passionate, knowledgeable educators who are ready to fullfill our mission and vision. We believe in strong coaching, support, and community all with a sincere focus on supporting our students and achieving notable outcomes – are you ready to develop students and grow along with us?
If so, then:
- Prepare for an average class size of 21 students
- Enjoy a predictable regimen of early release time, department time, and team time
- Participate in a strong balance of autonomy in the classroom and growing as a mission-driven educator
Why Northland Prep?
- ARTS, ATHLETICS, AND ACEDMICS – Our three pillars guide our mission to fullfill our vision. If you want to engage with diverse and well-rounded students this is the place.
- A CULTURE OF LEARNING – We have a 99.8% cumulative graduation rate since our founding in 1996, and over 95% of our graduates go on to college. Students leave NPA ready for college and careers.
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – The typical NPA teacher has five class sections of 20 students or fewer, one class advisory/study supervision section, and prep time. Teachers get to focus on teaching.
- ENGAGED STUDENTS – Our students are comfortable with high expectations and rigorous academics. They encourage each other to succeed and participate. Students are active in the classroom and in extracurriculars.
- AN ACTIVE SCHOOL COMMUNITY – As a small charter school, our families are invested in the school by choice. Parents are partners and contribute time and energy into classrooms. Teachers are supported.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS—Our salary schedule is competitive and we offer health and retirement benefits. The health and well-being of our staff is essential. NPA cares about our faculty and staff.
- A gorgeous mountain setting with four seasons
- Great outdoor activities – hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- A small city that’s not small-minded – open to a world of tourists and open-minded diversity
- Home to Northern Arizona University — opportunities for continuing your education
- Learn more about Flagstaff at www.flagstaffarizona.org & www.flagstaffchamber.com
NPA challenges our community to learn, lead, and grow into compassionate problem-solvers and engaged citizens who will bring joyful curiosity to build an equitable world together.
NPA provides a collaborative, well-rounded education through academics, arts, and athletics, and provides educational opportunities for a successful future, while fostering a diverse and inclusive community.