Welcome to the NPA Athletics!
Athletic Mission Statement
The mission of the Northland Preparatory Academy’s Athletic Department, partnered with academics, is to ensure and enhance the quality of life for students at NPA, by providing competitive activities. These activities will help to produce young men and women able to enter the community and become constructive, contributing members of society, with valuable life-long skills.
The Athletic Department is an integral part of the total educational process of Northland Preparatory
Academy. Being involved in athletics provides the student with opportunities to develop skills, positive sportsmanship, develop leadership skills, learn and practice the ideals of fair play and ethical behavior.
These opportunities are necessary for competition and cooperation in our society. Although the charter of NPA is that of an academic school, a holistic education aims at developing the overall student – brain, body, and heart. Therefore athletics is the perfect complement to academics in developing the well-rounded student. It also provides our students with unique opportunities for self-discipline, self-sacrifice, and loyalty to the community, the school, and the team. NPA encourages all students to participate in athletics by offering a well-rounded program of interscholastic athletics for young men and women. In addition, athletic participation is a privilege granted to all students who voluntarily accept the rules and regulations outlined in our Athletic Handbook.
- NPA Athletics Google Calendar – If you do not see your event on this athletics calendar, please call the Athletic Director, Mike Elder, ASAP.
- AIA Quick Glance Calendar (PDF)
- Athletics Packet 2018-19
- Read: AZ Daily Sun Reports on our Great Coaches and Teams
- Physicals All athletes need to have a physical on file before they can practice. See FAQ (above for specific forms needed).
- Fees Sports fees are as follows:
- High School: $90.00 for each sport
- Middle School: $75.00 for each sport
- Home Schooled Student Athletes: $120.00 for each sport
Questions If you have any questions about our Athletics programs please contact Mr. Michael Elder, Athletic Director School 928-214-8776 Cell 928-380-6287 e-mail: email@example.com