Students will need the following supplies for the course:
- One 3-ring binder with twelve dividers (American Lit.)
- One 3-ring binder with fifteen dividers (AP Lit.)
- 3-ring binder pencil pouch
- Loose-leaf notebook paper (8 ½ X 11 college-rule only)
- Pencils and blue or black ink pens
AP Lit Summer Reading
Students will need to read three books on reading and writing and complete three assignments. This should take approximately a week to complete. If students would like to get a jump start on the literature for the course, they are more than welcome to begin tackling the books.
A limited number of copies of the summer books can be checked out. See me in room 818. Please contact me with any questions you have. Enjoy your summer!