Welcome to World Literature (also known as 10th grade English)!
*Please note there is not a summer assignment for Honors World Literature for the 2019-20 school year.
Required Materials for all 2019-20 World Literature classes (honors and regular):
• Three-ring binder
• 5 dividers for binder (to be labeled in class)
• 1 single-subject 3-hole-punched notebook (writer’s notebook to store in binder)
• 1 composition book (reader’s journal to store in classroom)
• Loose-leaf lined paper (wide or college rule)
• Sticky notes for annotations
• A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Solider by Ishmael Beah (needed after spring break)