Welcome to World Literature (also known as 10th grade English)!
*Please note there is not a summer assignment for Honors World Literature for the 2018-19 school year.
Sign up for Remind (text message updates)
- World Literature STUDENTS click here, PARENTS click here
- Honors World Literature STUDENTS click here, HONORS PARENTS click here
Required Materials for all 2018-19 World Literature classes (honors and regular):
• Three-ring binder to be used only for this class
• 5 dividers for binder
• 2 single-subject notebooks to be used ONLY for this class
• Loose-leaf lined paper (wide or college rule)
• Sticky notes
• A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Solider by Ishmael Beah (needed after spring break)