Welcome to World Literature (also known as 10th grade English)!
*Please note there is not a summer assignment for Honors World Literature for the 2019-20 school year.
Required Materials for all 2019-20 World Literature classes (honors and regular):
- Three-ring binder
- 5 dividers for binder (to be labeled in class)
- 1 single-subject 3-hole-punched notebook (writer’s notebook to store in binder)
- 1 composition book (reader’s journal to store in classroom)
- Loose-leaf lined paper (wide or college rule)
- Sticky notes for annotations
- A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Solider by Ishmael Beah (needed after spring break)
- Planbook (daily agenda, homework and all attachments)
- Video Tutorial: How to create MLA format using Google Docs
- Purdue OWL: Guidelines for citing sources in MLA style
- Absent? Flow Chart
- Revision Worksheet and Contract
Sign up for Remind
Remind is a communication that allows me to text students and parents important information about the class.
- Students in World Literature (p1, p4, p7) sign up here
- Parents of students in World Literature (p1, p4, p7) sign up here
- Students in HONORS World Literature (p2, p6) sign up here
- Parents of students in HONORS World Literature (p2, p6) sign up here