PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE SIGN UPS HERE!
Welcome to 7th Grade Science!
This is my 13th year teaching middle school science and I am so excited to meet you all! I live in Flagstaff with my daughter Riley and our cat Spencer. My roots are in Arizona as I was was born and raised in Phoenix, received my undergraduate degree at UC Santa Barbara and my masters in education at Northern Arizona University. The road has been long and varied between my undergraduate degree to a teaching degree bringing different insights and skills to the classroom.
Looking forward to a fantastic year of learning and growing. Any questions or concerns, please email me email@example.com. Email is the best way to contact me : )
Google Classroom Log In Information- if you are new, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the code! We will all be logging on together in class the first week of school so bring a laptop!
Supplies for Science
The following supplies will be needed by the end of the first week of school. Some additional supplies may be needed during the semester.
- 1 Composition notebooks (100 sheets/200 pages 9 ¾ x 7 ½ in)
- Earbuds or headphones
- Laptop and charger (bring charged to class every day)
- 2 Glue sticks
- 2 pencils (dozens) *If you would prefer mechanical please bring lead.
- 1 package of loose leaf college lined paper
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 2 two-pocket folders – one for current classroom work/one for take home work
- Pouch to hold pencils, glue, etc.
- Be kind to the Environment! Bring a fork for lunch to wash and keep in your locker for vendor lunches.