Welcome to 7th Grade Science!
Head on over to Google Classroom!
Please make sure to sign into your correct class period. Email me if you need the classroom code at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours: Tuesdays Noon – 12:30 via Zoom link in Google Classroom
Supplies for Science
The following supplies will be needed by the end of the first week of school. Some additional supplies may be needed during the semester.
- 1 box of cornstarch
- 2 Glue sticks
- 2 pencils (dozens) *If you would prefer mechanical please bring lead.
- 1 package of loose leaf college lined paper
- 1 Composition notebooks (100 sheets/200 pages 9 ¾ x 7 ½ in)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 2 two-pocket folders – one for current classroom work/one for take home work
- Pouch to hold pencils, glue, etc.
- Fork for lunch (vendors will no longer supply plastic forks) and a magnetic organizer or cloth pouch to keep fork in your locker