Community Enrichment Committee (CEC)- Parent Volunteer Group was formed to create an informed and supportive community of NPA parents, teachers, administrators, and students. The committee functions much like a PTO, but with increased coordination and communication with the Governing Board.
NPA Connect is the CEC Newsletter
- April 2018 Issue
- March 2018 Issue
- February 2018 Issue
- January 2018 Issue
- December 2017 Issue
- November 2017 Issue
- October 2017 Issue
- September 2017 Issue
What does the CEC do?
With the help of parent volunteers, the CEC enhances the NPA experience. We support the NPA community in a variety of ways:
- Purchasing and repairing items to enhance the school campus
- Supporting faculty needs in the classroom and beyond
- Managing the NPA Spirit Wear Store
- Producing an NPA Newsletter
- Organizing and advertising Painless Fundraisers such as:
- Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Box Tops $ Education
- Amazon Smile
- Organizing events to support the Faculty such as:
- Faculty Treats
- Faculty Lunches
- Faculty Birthdays
- Mounds of Respect (Teacher kudos to each other)
- Faculty Appreciation Week
- Organizing events to support the student body such as:
- Snacks for finals
- Emergency Buckets
- Helping Hands (lunches for students in need)
- Key chains for Graduating Seniors
- Brick Fundraiser
When do we meet?
CEC meetings are held the first early dismissal Wednesday of each month from 12:00 – 1:40pm. at the NPA campus. Meeting room is announced by email the week before the meeting.
Meeting Dates for 2017-2018 school year:
September 6, October 11, November 1, December 6,
January 10, February 7, March 7, April 11, May 9
Current CEC Officers:
Co- Presidents – Jill Ulm & Kathy McGrew
Vice President – Dawn Hayden
Secretary – Angela Oravits
Treasurer – Rachelle Tognacci
Want more information?
Check out NPA’s Facebook Page
If you have questions about how you can get involved, contact us at email@example.com.