Community Enrichment Committee (CEC)- Parent Volunteer Group was formed to create an informed and supportive community of NPA parents, teachers, administrators, and students. The committee functions much like a PTO, but with increased coordination and communication with the Governing Board.
NPA Connect is the CEC Newsletter
What does the CEC do?
With the help of parent volunteers, the CEC enhances the NPA experience. We support the NPA community in a variety of ways:
- Purchasing and repairing items to enhance the school campus
- Supporting faculty needs in the classroom and beyond
- Managing the NPA Spirit Wear Store
- Producing an NPA Newsletter
- Organizing and advertising Painless Fundraisers such as:
- Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Box Tops $ Education
- Amazon Smile
- Organizing events to support the Faculty such as:
- Faculty Treats
- Faculty Lunches
- Faculty Birthdays
- Mounds of Respect (Teacher kudos to each other)
- Faculty Appreciation Week
- Organizing events to support the student body such as:
- Snacks for finals
- Emergency Buckets
- Helping Hands (lunches for students in need)
- Key chains for Graduating Seniors
- Brick Fundraiser
When do we meet?
CEC meetings are held the first early dismissal Wednesday of each month from 12:00 – 1:40pm. at the NPA campus. Meeting room is announced by email the week before the meeting.
Meeting Dates for 2017-2018 school year:
September 6, October 11, November 1, December 6,
January 10, February 7, March 7, April 11, May 9
Current CEC Officers:
Co- Presidents – Jill Ulm & Kathy McGrew
Vice President – Dawn Hayden
Secretary – Angela Oravits
Treasurer – Kristi Luedde
Want more information?
Check out NPA’s Facebook page
If you have questions about how you can get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.