Pick-up and Drop-off Information
You can orient yourself using this map.
- Please be patient in the line.
- Please PULL FORWARD within each pickup/dropoff zone so that more cars can load/unload at at the same time. Stopping at the middle of the zone (closest to the school entry doors) so that your child doesn’t have to walk as far makes the entire process less efficient.
- Pay extra close attention for student pedestrians as they cross the lot between the buildings, and please be extra cautious navigating with younger drivers.
- Please follow the instructions of teachers and staff members as they do their duties in the lot as they are helping students cross the street, helping student drivers park and trying to keep the line moving as efficiently as possible.
- Please do not use cell phones while driving through the parking lot.
- Do not use the FUSD District Office parking lot for pick up or drop off. Also, please do not use the Summit Park Condominium driveway or parking lot for pick up and drop off as it is private property.
- Never drop off or pick up your child on Sparrow Avenue or Soliere Avenue as they are very busy streets.