Visit our page here: NPA Counseling Home
Follow us: @CounselingNpa
WHAT TIME IS THE EXAM?
Students should arrive at 8:45 am at the gym. Testing concludes at 1:25pm.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM?
- All students and staff are required to wear a mask or protective face covering during test administration. Students won’t be allowed in the test center without a mask, which is required for the duration of testing.
- Students must be seated at least 6 feet apart during testing.
- Students must confirm a series of statements (more below) prior to entering the test center or testing room.
- Students who violate the requirements put in place by their test center or College Board should be dismissed from the test center; if this happens their scores will be canceled.
- When students arrive on test day, and before they are allowed into a test room, testing staff will administer a short survey to determine if a student should be sent home due to sickness. Testing staff will administer this survey verbally to all students, and deny entry to any student who doesn’t confirm all the statements below or refuses to answer them.
- In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- I do not have covid-19 or have reason to believe I have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- I agree to wear a mask the entire time I’m at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise I will be dismissed.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.
- NPA School Profile
- Guidance FAQs
- NPA Virtual Calming Room
- NPA Course Catalog
- Workshops and Information Sessions
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Exit Interview: College and Scholarship Information
- HS Grade Level Timelines