I have set up a google classroom for our online learning. Here is the classroom code, nm3ahnm. Please log on with your NPA accounts and ask me any questions you have on that stream. The way that the semester 2 grade will be calculated will be as follows. If your quarter 3 score is higher than your quarter 4 score, we will just use the higher quarter as the whole semester grade. If the quarter 4 score improves the quarter 3 score, we will use that new and better grade.
Again, the google classroom code is nm3ahnm
Please make sure that all students come prepared to class with the required materials (pencils, red pen, notebook and folder). Remember, you have plenty of time during the passing periods to get all of your things so there is no excuse for not being prepared. Also, if you are absent it is up to you to find the assignment online and finish it in the given deadline.
Please check the google calendar below for the homework assignments
The online book is located at http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
The username for the online text book is your child’s name: first.last.npa
The password is: NPArocks!
You must allow pop ups for the book to work! CLICK HERE for help with disabling the pop up blocker.
For extra help on homework, or help going over the lesson again you can click on the “student resources” button located directly above the “open book” button. You can find online tutoring for the homework, daily note taking guides and extra lesson materials there.
Check out the google calendar to view the homework. If you can not see anything, change the view to weekly or agenda and then find the correct date for the homework. Click on the word “homework” and you will see what the assignment is.
Here some of the notes that we will be going through throughout the year. Feel free to print them off and bring them to class the day that we are doing that specific lesson. Check the calendar to see which lesson we are doing on what day.
- Chapter 1: Lesson 1-1 Lesson 1-2 Lesson 1-3 Lesson1-4 Lesson1-5 Lesson1-6 chapter-1-study-guide Chapter1-studyguide-answers
- Chapter 2: Integers add subtract Integers mult. div. fractions Lesson2-1 Lesson 2-2 Lesson 2-3 Lesson 2-4 lesson 2-6
- Chapter 3: Lesson 3-1 Lesson 3-2 lesson 3-2 continued Lesson 3-3 lesson 3-4 lesson 3-5 lesson 3-6 lesson 3-7 chapter 3 study guide
- Chapter 4: mixed numbers to imp-fractions Mixed numbers homework worksheet lesson 4-1 lesson 4-3 ch-4 fraction review lesson 4-5
- Final exam study guides: Chapter 1 final study guide chapter 2 final study guide chapter3 final study guide Chapter 1-3 homework worksheet Chapter 4 final study guide chapter 5 study guide
- Chapter 5: Lesson 5-1 lesson 5-1 continued Probability Lesson 5-2 Lesson 5-3 Lesson 5-4 Lesson 5-5 Lesson 5-6 Lesson 5-7 Lesson 5-8
- Chapter 7: Lesson 7-1 Lesson 7-2 Lesson 7-3 Lesson 7-4 Lesson 7-5 Chapter 7 review answers Coordinate plane
- Chapter 9: Lesson 9-1 and 9-2 Mean median mode and range worksheet Lesson 9-3 Lesson 9-4 Lesson 9-5 quiz review answers Lesson 9-6 Lesson 9-7 Lesson 9-8
- 2nd Semester final study guides
(2) review Chapter 5 notes (2) review Chapter 5 study guide (2) review Chapter 6 notes (2) review Chapter 6 study guide (2) review Chapter 7 notes (2) review Chapter 7 study guide (2) review Chapter 8 notes (2)review Chapter 8 study guide (2) review Chapter 9 notes (2) review Chapter 9 study guide