Once your student has been offered a spot, either through the lottery or from the waitlist, you will be sent the link to the Online Registration for enrollment. Here are some tips for completing that process.
- Use a laptop or desktop. The process involves printing and uploading documents. Also, some pop ups and prompts are not seen on a smartphone screen.
- We recommend using Google Chrome for the browser, it seems to be less troublesome.
- Save often, especially when working on the Student tab. We recommend saving after each uploaded document. Some families have experienced trouble saving and continuing on the final step.
- Don’t have a scanner? You may upload a picture of the document taken with a smartphone.
- Just can’t seem to get the documents to upload and save? Please save your progress up to the upload prompt. Then, email the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER IN YOUR EMAIL CORRESPONDANCE.
If you cannot access the form online, come in to complete the registration using the kiosk in the main lobby, or contact the school for an alternative form.