N. P. A. Daily Announcements – December 11, 2017
- Wednesday will be the last day lunch vendors will be on campus this the week.
- Students, make sure to clean any perishable items from your lockers before you leave for winter break.
- 6th & 7th grade dancers – semester 2 registrations are available in the Nu Building office or from Mrs. Lewis.
- ATTENTION ANY SENIOR PLANNING TO GO TO NAU AND MAJOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE— The College of Engineering, Forestry, and Natural Sciences at NAU has a wonderful opportunity for graduating seniors in Flagstaff! The VMware Fellow Martin Casado Computer Science Scholarship is offering multiple full-ride scholarships to students interested in majoring in Computer Science. PLEASE SEE THE FLYERS OUTSIDE OF MRS. COMPAIN’S AND MR. FREDETTE’S OFFICES FOR MORE INFORMATION!!
- Jail will be emptied today. See Mrs. Schorey in room 108 if you are missing items.
- There will be a meeting today for ALL potential Middle School girls wanting to play soccer this spring right after school in Ms. Rooney’s room (room 816). Please plan on attending this meeting, and let your parents know that you’ll be late for pick up.
- Finals: The finals schedule for first semester is Wednesday, Dec 13th, Periods 1, 2, 3, Thursday, 4 & 5, Friday, 6 &7. Students are not allowed to take finals early.
- Students, don’t forget to wear your Holiday Ugly Sweaters Friday.
- Seniors: Your Senior Add pages are due by January 31st! Please visit the NPA website, click students, and follow the yearbook tab to the link for purchasing and designing those special senior pages!! See Ms. P if you have any questions.
- All middle school girls wanting to play basketball, please sign up on the sheets located in Ms. Cody’s office and on the bulletin board next to Ms. Proudfoot’s desk. There will be a meeting on Thursday, December 14th after your 5th period EXAM at 11:30 in the MPR. Tell your parents to pick you up at 12:45 on this day so you can attend the meeting.
- The Box Tops contest for November/December ends today, December 12th.
- Lost: teal, touch screen phone with a Wicked AZ card attached. Please return to reception desk if found.
- Fun Math: Rogers 810 Tues. Peppers 805 Wed. (every-other) Rogers 810 Thur. Goodman 809
- After School Study Hall: , Wed., Thurs. Pohl 202 Tues. Goodman 809 Fri. Pohl 202
Club News & Meetings
Speech and Debate Club will meet today, December 12th, in room 101.