N. P. A. Daily Announcements – November 14th, 2017
Word of the day: Convoluted
Definition: Intricate, complicated, involved (adj.)
Sentence: Grace’s story was so convoluted that I couldn’t follow it.
- Model UN will be selling doughnuts tomorrow morning starting at 7:45 am in the lobby of old main. Bring money and enjoy a doughnut while supporting our trip to U of A. Thank you to Maverick for your continued support!
- The Intramural Dodgeball schedule for this week: Today: Tweed vs. Teachers and Onions Heinonen vs. Peppers
Wednesday: B Team vs. Abby’s 6th grade team and Tweed vs. Heinonen
Thursday: B Team vs. Teachers and Onions Abby’s 6th grade team vs. Pepper
- The NPA Spirit Wear Store will be open this Friday, November 17th, from 11:55am – 12:30pm in the MPR.
- The Spartan Yearbook military page photos of veterans or soldiers along with a description are due to email@example.com no later than Friday, November 17th.
- The MPR will be closed for lunch on Thursday, November 16th. All 6th and 7th graders (and 6th and 7th graders only) are to go to the gym for lunch.
- Fun Math: Rogers 810 Tues. Peppers 805 Wed. (every-other) Brown 812 Thur. Goodman 809
- After School Study Hall: Anderssohn 209 Wed., Thurs. Pohl 202 Tues. Goodman 809 Fri. Massalha 205
- Teachers please make sure you have taken attendance and checked dress code.
Club News & Meetings
Prom Committee meeting WEDNESDAY DURING LUNCH IN ROOM 211.
Coding Club will meet Wednesdays during lunch in Mrs. Ortiz’s room.