In order to participate in sports at NPA,
the following items must be completed before beginning practice:
- Complete the “Register My Athlete” packet
- Pay the appropriate fees:
- High School: $90.00 for each sport
- Middle School: $60.00 for each sport
- Home Schooled Student Athletes: $120.00 for each sport
- Complete the SWOL123 form in order to receive athletic training services.
Instructions on how to register can be found here:
SWOL Sign-Up NPA 2019-20 (PDF)
Easy as 1,2,3… **
Middle School and Mountain Bike teams
are not required to complete the Brain Book
Maintain Academic Eligibility
- In order to be academically eligible, high school students cannot have two D’s or an F at any time during their quarter grades. Grades are checked every two weeks and once a student-athlete is determined to be ineligible, then they must not practice or play until the next grade check (two weeks). This would include attending practices or accompanying the team to games.