In order to participate in sports at NPA, the following items must be completed before beginning practice.
Physical forms (3)
- 2018-19 Annual Preparticipation Physical Evaluation completed by Parent and Student Athlete
- 2018-19 Annual Preparticipation Physical Examination filled out by physician
- Annual Statement and Acknowledgement Form filled out by the parent & Student:
- In accordance with article 14.14 of the AIA Bylaws, all student athletes shall complete the Brainbook online concussion education course. All student athletes shall complete the course prior to participation in practice or competition. Note: The Brainbook online concussion education course must be completed by a student athlete only once.
Link to “Brainbook”
Pay Sports Fee:
- Sports fees are as follows:
— High School: $90.00 for each sport
— Middle School: $60.00 for each sport
— Home Schooled Student Athletes: $120.00 for each sport
Registration for Athletic Training Evaluations
- ALL ATHLETES must have their parents sign consent forms prior to the athlete being evaluated in the Athletic Training Room at NPA on Mondays from 3:45 – 4:45 pm. We are using an online software this year called SportsWare.
Please see attached for instructions on how to provide consent to be evaluated and treated for athletic injuries as needed.
SportsWare Athlete Enrollment Instructions_ NPA (PDF)
High school athletes, transferring into NPA, after 9th Grade
- Complete Form 550: Student Transfer
Maintain Academic Eligibility
- In order to be academically eligible, high school students cannot have two D’s or an F at any time during their quarter grades. Grades are checked every two weeks and once a student-athlete is determined to be ineligible, then they must not practice or play until the next grade check (two weeks). This would include attending practices or accompanying the team to games.