- The Eugene McDermott Scholars Program at The University of Texas at Dallas is one of the nation’s most generous and selective undergraduate merit awards. Valued at more than $250,000 (out-of-state) or $150,000 (in-state), the scholarship includes tuition, stipend, study abroad and professional development funding.
Deadline: Dec. 7, 2018
For more info and to apply: McDermott Scholars have:
- Interned at Google, Amazon, JPMorgan, U.S. Supreme Court, NPR, NIH and CERN.
- Gone on to Harvard, Yale, MIT, Stanford, Johns Hopkins and Cambridge.
- Won Fulbrights, Goldwaters, NSF Fellowships, Udalls, a Schwarzman and a Gates Cambridge.
- Worked at Microsoft, McKinsey, Texas Instruments, the White House, United Nations, NASA, Cleveland Clinic and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
At UT Dallas, students have access to distinguished faculty, innovative academic programs, nationally recognized research and countless career-oriented opportunities.
Qualifications and deadlines are online. Please visit our website for more information.