Students and parents:
Please review the information below, regarding potential scholarship opportunities:
- VMware Fellow Martin Casado Scholarship.There is a huge scholarship opportunity for incoming NAU freshman who are declared Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Applied Computer Science majors. Each year the VMWare Fellow Martin Casado scholarship awards around $30,000 to deserving students courtesy of Dr. Martin Casado. The scholarship committee is eager to get more applicants!!
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). Help your college bound student-athletes get recruited by the NAIA ONLINE Showcase an ONLINE recruiting tool that will gain you exposure with NAIA coaches from coast to coast. Student-athletes can submit their highlight film in the format of a URL link, along with their player information that will be distributed to sport specific NAIA coaches. If a coach is interested they will reach out to the athlete directly. Cost is $29.99. Visit NAIA Online Website
- 2019 Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program:
Lockheed Martin is awarding 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities. Application Deadline: March 12, 2019. For more information and to apply, visit https://lockheedmartin.com/scholarship
- 2019 Scholarship Award Sweepstakes: Discover Student Loans is giving away a $5,000 scholarship each month this year! Twelve scholarships available. Families can visit Scholarship.CollegeCovered.com to enter today. Sweepstakes are open from February 2, 2019 through January 31, 2020.
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation – Healthcare Scholarship
Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation offers two $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare. One will be awarded to a senior from the Flagstaff Medical Center service area, and one to a senior in the Verde Valley Medical Center service area. Each applicant must be planning to graduate in the spring of 2019, and begin college by the fall 2019 semester. The applications will be available Monday, February 18 and due Friday, March 15. Applications and further details are available on the Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation website.
- Scholarships for Trade Schools in Arizona: There is a NEW web resource designed just for high school students in AZ which includes a list of all the participating career colleges that offer our High School Scholarship Program, which is worth up to $1,000 toward tuition at these schools. This resource makes it simple for students to browse their options for career training and quickly request information from those schools. From there, they can submit their Imagine America scholarship application right away. Since 2006, we’ve processed over 1,900 scholarship applications from students in AZ. Let’s help more students than ever pursue job training this year. Please share the link below with your students who may benefit from career college training. View the AZ State Directory of Schools with Scholarships
- Automarket Aftermarket Scholarships Central: Over 300 available scholarships to be awarded for the 2019-20 academic year to students training to become automotive, heavy duty or collision repair technicians, as well as those studying engineering, accounting, business or other courses of study. Graduating high school seniors, full-time post-secondary students, and former recipients are welcome to apply. Each completed application is considered for all scholarships where the student meets the qualifications. Sons and daughters of families employed in the automotive aftermarket to apply for a UofAF or other Scholarship. Text name, email to 720-903-2206 to receive information and reminders. Click here to apply by March 31, 2019
- MerryApps, allows you to apply for up to 13 scholarships with one application (and each application only has one essay!). Get started by creating an account at www.goingmerry.com. It takes 30 seconds and then you can go straight to the MerryApps! There are currently 6 different MerryApps (You can do just one of them or all six!:
- No Essay MerryApp (4 scholarships)
- Career Goals (13 scholarships)
- Overcoming a Challenge (8 scholarships)
- Community Service (9 scholarships)
- Social Media (12 scholarships)
- Safe Driving (5 scholarships)
- Explore ASU’s Scholarship Portal and apply for scholarships.
- Eugene McDermott Scholars Program at The University of Texas at Dallas is one of the nation’s most generous and selective undergraduate merit awards. Valued at more than $250,000 (out-of-state) or $150,000 (in-state), the scholarship includes tuition, stipend, study abroad and professional development funding. – Deadline: Dec. 7, 2018
- Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship – $20,000 over four years. – Postmarked deadline for completed applications is February 1.
- Glazer Hammond, provides a $500 scholarship to a NPA graduating senior. Payment will be no later than December 31, 2018.
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) Distinguished Scholars Award
This award is for US$20,000 per year and is applied to tuition at any SCAD location, including online via SCAD eLearning. To be considered, students must be recommended by a teacher, professor or counselor. The SCAD Distinguished Scholars Award is renewable annually for students who maintain a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0.Nominations and completed student application files, including transcript, official test scores, portfolio and résumé, must be received by Feb. 1, 2019.
- ASU Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship is awarded based on academic success, commitment to community service and university involvement, and achievement of personal or professional goals.
Open to: Family of dues-paying members of the ASU Alumni Association
Amount: $1,000 ($500 per semester)
Deadline: Feb. 8
- ASU Sun Devil Family Association Scholarship has established a fund to award multiple scholarships for the 2019–2020 year. Awards are based on financial need, academic success, commitment to community service and achievement of personal goals.
Amount: $5,000 annually
Deadline: Feb. 8