NPA has partnered with CCC to offer four Dual Enrollment classes.
|8/29||Registration for FRE 101, SPA 101, and ENG 101. It will take place at NPA during class.
|8/31||Deadline for DE students to be admitted to the College for Fall and Spring courses.
Apply online at www.coconino.edu/apply-now
|9/20||Deadline to add a class.
|9/20||Deadline to make payment.
|9/25||Parent night at Coconino Community College Lone Tree Campus.|
|11/27||Final deadline for withdrawing with a grade of W.|
- The payment for Semester 2 is due on F 01/24/20
- Pay in person at CCC at the Lone Tree Campus on 4th Street
- Pay online (students will need their Comet ID for this option. Login to your MyCCC at www.coconino.edu. Under “quickLaunch”, click on : “pay your bill”. From there, click on “cashnet”.
- Go to DE Payment nights: Th 01/16, W 01/22, Th 01/23 from 5:00 to 6:30pm on Lone Tree Campus.
- Parents and students, you can the amount you paid for DE classes as a deduction when you file your income taxes.
- French 101 and 102: $120
- Spanish 101 and 102: $120
- English 101 and 102: $90
- Anthropology: $45
- Math 220: $75
- For an official CCC transcript copy, students can go to: https://www.coconino.edu/how-to-order-a-transcript-onlineor go to the CCC home page and click on Registration and enrollment serves and transcripts